Free up cash + Expert credit control = Invoice Finance
Invoice Finance eases your cash flow problems by allowing you to have the cash owed to you before your clients pay their invoice.
It’s the perfect option for any business that’s growing or needs a bit of breathing space. Flexible to your needs at the time, Invoice Finance quickly unlocks your funds and reduces your stress levels.
Invoice finance in 3 easy steps
Send your invoice
Send us the Invoice you’ve sent your customer
We pay you
Ashley funds up to 90% (inc VAT) of your invoice
We chase them
We chase them for payment and we release the balance to you
Why Ashley Invoice Finance?
- Ashley Finance specialise in helping SMEs with their cash flow, even those with weak credit
- We support you with the same dedicated team for familiar, personal service
- Having us chase your invoices takes away your stress, gives you more time and reduces your debtor days
- The facility changes with you – as your turnover grows so do your unlocked funds.
- You speak to a decision maker, we don’t turn you away if you have a poor credit history
- Once you have an Invoice Finance facility with Ashley your credit rating will improve
- It frees up funds, giving you the cash to pay suppliers and negotiate better terms
- Our flexible options include
- A Full Invoice Finance Facility
- Confidential Invoice Finance – customers will not know you are using our service
- CHOCS facility – you have the option to collect your own debts
- Our lending charges are fixed and transparent so there’s no surprises
- Your facility can also be tailored with options such as business loans
- 24 years experience means we understand the things that will best help small business owners
The next step
To help your business grow, simply fill out the form below.
One of our team will contact you within 24 hours outlining the ways we can help.
If you tick these boxes, you should be good:
- Your business sells on credit terms
- Your transactions are business to business
- You’re located in England or Wales
- And a personal guarantee may be required