Short-term loan + Bridge the gap = Bridging finance
Our Bridging Finance is a short-term business loan of up to £2 million that you can use to secure funding for a buy-to-let or commercial property. It “bridges the gap” while you’re organising your longer-term business finance.
Bridging loans can also be used for any time sensitive scenarios such as property refurbishment projects.
We offer loan terms from 1 month up to 18 month and our rates start at just 0.95%.
You need a Bridging Loan when…
- You’re purchasing a property at auction or on a deadline and don’t have time to organise long-term finance.
- You need to raise capital to renovate a property
- You want to raise capital for property refurbishment projects, or any other business purpose
- You have a tax liability (it’ll help clear your debt).
Bridging Loans in 3 easy steps
Give us some details like how much you need (you can borrow up to 75% LTV)
We’ll quickly offer you a suitable bridging loan
The money’s yours
We’ll release the funds so you can secure or renovate your property
- We’re quick – we understand your situation is time sensitive. Applicants usually get a funding offer within 24 hours.
- We’re transparent – we give you all the information you need to decide if Bridging Finance is right for you.
- We consider adverse credit – we assess based on the market value of the property rather than your credit history.
- We are a direct lender – so we can tailor a bridging loan to your specific needs.
- We don’t judge– that’s why we fund the businesses other lenders refuse.
- We have 24 years experience – we have the expertise and funds to best help you.
The next step
For more on our Bridging Finance service, simply fill out the form below.
A member of our team will be in touch on the phone or email within 24 hours, outlining the best ways we can help.
Because this loan requires some minimum criteria, please make sure you meet them before enquiring.
- First or second charge over the property
- Minimum funding of £50,000
- You must be located in England, Wales or Scotland