Get the equipment + Spread the costs = Asset finance
What is Asset Finance?
Asset Finance allows you to source the equipment your business needs right now without having to pay the big upfront costs. If you need it now, we’ll give you a decision the same day.
If you want to buy the equipment, use hire purchase, and you’ll own the asset at end of the repayment term. If you’re just looking to lease the equipment over a certain period, then leasing is what you’re after.
Asset Finance in 3 easy steps
Tell us what you need and we’ll make you an offer
We say ‘yes’
We purchase the asset on your behalf
The asset is yours!
What type of businesses benefit?
Any business who needs a high value asset now! We work with all kinds of business to fund all types of assets. Whether it’s a vehicle for a haulage company, catering equipment for a bakery or textile machines for a clothes manufacturer, we can help!
- We work fast to assess every application quickly, aiming to provide a decision on the day.
- With asset finance you are no longer held back by not having the vital equipment your business needs.
- Avoid the large upfront costs of actually purchasing the asset in one. Flexibly spreading the cost is a much more manageable solution.
- We give you the possibility of refinancing, where money is released to you against an asset that you already own (not available in Scotland).
- Dedicated relationship manager – got a question, just ask. Your relationship manager knows your account and is on hand to help with any queries.
- Repayments are by fixed monthly direct debit. Easy to keep a track of, and easy to budget for.
- It doesn’t matter if you have a weak credit rating, we look at how the asset will benefit your business and future sales potential.
- With terms from 12 – 60 months, you can choose the best option for your business.
- Asset value between £5,000 and £500,000 (Minimum asset value £25,000 for sole traders or partnerships)
- Limited companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Asset must have residual value
- England, Wales, Scotland (not refinance in Scotland)
- Personal guarantee required