Careers: Client Service Administrator
Position: Client Service Administrator
Department: Ashley Business Finance
Reporting to: Senior Funding Manager
Here at Ashley Finance we’re all about solving our clients’ problems and delivering excellent customer service. Of our range of funding options, Bridging and Business Loans are great examples of flexible funding that enable us to say yes more than anyone else. The good news is that we’re looking for a Client Service Administrator to join our team.
You’d be responsible for managing the day to day operations of client accounts for all Ashley Business Finance clients, supporting both the Business Loan and Bridging Loan departments.
Based in Manchester, you’d be reporting directly into the Senior Funding Manager as well as often working with the Operations Director.
- General management of the client accounts; responding to queries, producing adhoc and additional statements.
- First point of contact for clients, providing proactive customer service at the highest standard.
- Liaising with clients in relation to amendments to their account; updated banking or card information, change in address/contact.
- Maintaining client relationships and identifying additional funding opportunities where relevant.
- Maintain the Direct Debit system; new instruction processing, removing and amending the two weekly DD runs.
- Processing of card payments and management of the card detail system.
- Completing the final process for all loan and bridging pay outs, including; rescheduling of facilities, transferring of balances for top ups and registering new clients onto Tennon and Experian tracker.
- Monitoring of existing clients on Tennon and Experian.
- Producing and distributing monthly statements to clients.
- Processing of daily charges.
- Liaising with Recoveries in relation to arrears and missed payments.
- Liaising with Accounts to report any changes or amendments.
- Preparing DS1 forms.
- Issuing of redemption figures for Business Loans and redemption statements for Bridging Loans, adding additional interest where applicable.
- Monitoring of client completion dates to review accounts for further funding opportunities, and where necessary liaise with clients in respect of removal of any relevant security.
- To maintain top levels of service at all times to clients.
- To enter into a structured and progressive training programme as required by the Group.
- To perform any other duties as may be required by the Group from time to time.
- Ensure Group policy and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Demonstrate core Group values at all times.
Interested? Send us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org