4 Ways to Finance Your Business Growth This Year
Did your New Year’s resolutions fall flat like ours? Hooray for unused gym memberships! But in all seriousness, it’s never really too late to make the changes you planned.
January was time to recuperate from Christmas, and February was to catch up on what was missed in January. In essence, the time to make a difference is NOW!
Business growth aspirations should be at the forefront of any SME Business Owners’ mind, as should getting a solid strategy in place to reach it…
So, how do you go about that? How can you help your company expand?
The answer: A financial helping hand.
Some extra cash can take you a long way, here are a few ways to finance your business growth this year.
SME Invoice Financing in a nutshell is where we buy your unpaid invoices. Wondering how this will help you?
– An Invoice Finance facility means you will see more cash you’re owed, sooner.
– Invoice financing frees up your time to make money… Instead of chasing payments owed to you.
– Bills can be paid, leaving you less stressed and more focused on business growth!
– Buy much needed stock with the money, when you need it most.
Business Loans can be an integral part to furthering your business, and (if executed properly) can be a savvy way to achieve business growth. Here’s how you can benefit…
– As the well known saying says; ‘invest to accumulate’! Take out a small business loan and buy in bulk the stock you know is a sure thing to sell.
– Ready to renovate your premises? We’re here to help! Well, not literally – our DIY skills leave alot to be desired – But when it comes to loans for small to medium businesses, we’ve got you covered.
We’re here to provide you with that little bit of extra support you need, here’s how Supplier Finance will help you grow as a business.
– Been offered a larger order? Say ‘yes’ next time you’re talking to the supplier – it could be the making of your business!
– Pay your supplier upfront with a supplier loan. Reliability goes a long way with B2B relationships; you may even bag yourself some discount next time around.
– Are your customer’s demanding larger orders, but unable to cover it? It’s time to accept them. Give the customer what they need, fingers crossed it will lead to repeat business, and customer retention.
Business Bridging Finance does exactly what it says on the tin. It bridges a gap in cash flow, typically to ‘bridge the gap’ when securing a property.
– A bridging finance loan can be used for purchase, refinance, property development, or simply for working capital.
– Spotted a property that’s the perfect investment opportunity? You don’t need to miss out with a bridging finance facility, we can provide the funds to help you secure it!
– Perhaps you have always dreamed of owning your own business premises but haven’t quite got the cash upfront? Bridging Finance can help you with that too.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Get in touch to see how we can help!